Tucson Classics Car Show (S)
October 17, 2020 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Over 400 high quality Classic Cars and Hot Rods displayed on a green grass field.
- Awards are given for the best cars in each class, Best in Show, Sponsor Award and others.
- Separate rows for car clubs who wish to display together as an event for their club.
- This family friendly activity attracts over 25,000 spectators on show day.
- The $5 entrance ticket is also a raffle ticket for a car (year and model to be determined), $15,000 cash or 4 other great raffle prizes donated by local merchants.
- 88 Local companies come together to Sponsor this show at all different levels.
- A leadership group of Rotarian volunteers coordinates this project all year-round.
- Our 480 Rotary and community volunteers fill over 771 Job Slots on the day of show.
- 21 Tucson Charity organizations joined with Rotarians to sell tickets. The Charities keep a portion of the proceeds from their sales for their own projects.
- The show field includes a food court, related car vendors, displays from our non-profit beneficiaries and musical entertainment all day long.
- VIP Classics Club area is available for sponsors and others at an additional charge. It includes air conditioned seating areas, complimentary food, beer, wine and beverages.
- This is an inexpensive fun family event that allows people to relive the past with beautiful Classic Cars while they are helping their community.
Rotary Club of Tucson
- (A) Attend- Events that Crown Concepts will be attending as a team.
- (E) Exhibit – Crown Concepts sponsors the event and will have a booth and team members present.
- (P) Participate – Crown Concepts will be participating in events such as track days and auctions.
- (S) Support – Crown Concepts supports these events as they are important to the car community.